Arcon's primary focus is to assist doctors, therapists and companies in their evaluation of an individual's functional capacity by developing, selling and supporting automated FCE hardware and software.
While the Arcon FCE system uses state-of-the-art evaluation tools, it is important to remember that the key to every FCE system is the software used to collect and summarize data.
We guarantee Arcon FCE software to be:
* Easy to use.
* Widely accepted by insurance
companies, physicians and other
* Easy to store, edit all data & recall
* Helpful with drop down menus
describing all protocols, system
calibration and set-up.
* Complete with FCE reports that
automatically load into Microsoft
Word with graphs, pictures
The Arcon FCE software represents 30 years of development and refinement.
Its performance is error free and is undisputably the best clinical tool you can use in your practice today.
We have the largest customer base of 1,000 clinics nation-wide using our functional capacity evaluation software and testing systems.
Our functional capacity evaluation software and testing protocols were designed with the help of Physical Therapists, Occupational Therapists, Exercise Physiologists, Kinesiologists
and Doctors of Physical Medicine.
The Arcon functional capacity evaluation results are accepted by disability evaluators and insurance companies as an industry standard.
The Arcon system includes:
* Computerized hand and pinch gauges.
* Electronic goniometer.
* Dual range of motion inclinometers.
* Dynamic and isometric lifting system.
* Upper extremity testing attachment.
* Computerized heart rate monitor.
Testing protocols include:
* Dynamic lifting.
* Isometric testing extremities & back.
* Range of motion testing.
* Dexterity testing.
* Endurance testing.
* Activities of daily living.
* Functional movement and posture